Greater than a dozen asset administration corporations have spot Bitcoin ETF purposes pending approval by the SEC, and consensus is rising that regulatory approval could also be imminent.
For monetary advisors, the prospect of investor entry to a spot Bitcoin ETF has vital penalties. On this webinar, we’ll focus on what the change means for you and your shoppers.
Be part of John Hoffman and Zach Pandl from Grayscale Investments as they focus on:
- How do spot Bitcoin ETFs work? How are they completely different from the Bitcoin Futures ETFs already in market?
- Will the ETFs carry new traders into the market?
- How will they modify the sport for crypto investing total?
- How has Bitcoin carried out as an asset class? We’ve seen sturdy development up to now few months, however does that imply we must always neglect about excessive volatility and crypto winters?
- What are the implications for monetary advisors of incorporating Bitcoin into portfolios, and the way ought to they put together for questions from shoppers?
- The make-up of Bitcoin ETFs
- incorporate Bitcoin ETFs into portfolios
- Bitcoin’s efficiency as an asset class
CFP, CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, RMA®, and AEP® CE Credit have been utilized for and are pending approval.
Head of Distribution and Partnerships
Head of Analysis
David Bodamer – Host